photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pretty Woman Over the Knee Boots

Here's my latest obsession: over-the-knee-boots. I saw this really pretty girl in center city in this pair of over-the-knee-boots over a pair of dark black leggings paired with a slouchy soft grey sweater on top. She kept her hair simple in a sleek mid-high ponytail.  (Yup, I observed all this in that one fleeting second I saw and passed by her - a total fashion observation moment!)  It was a perfect combo of casual meets SEXY that was non-threatening to both guys and girls.  I realized that the boots worn by Julia Roberts in 'Pretty Woman' need not be hoochie mama when paired with the right outfit. So, now I really really want a pair.  Here are the four I'm eyeing with 'a' being my most favorite (and of course, most pricey!). 


 a. Stuart Weitzman 5050;  b. Vince Camuto Tall Flat Boots;  c.  Frye Over the Knee Slouch Boots Lucinda; and d. Donald J. Pliner Nova Over the Knee Boot

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips