photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gift Idea No. 4 - Post Party Wear

I just attended my first holiday party of the year last night.  I have another one today.  Yeah, the partying has definitely begun. As fun as these holiday parties can be, by 10:30 p.m., I'm thinking of slipping into my comfy flannel jammies and cuddling up with my puppies in bed.  I know - I've become such a yawn!!  But partying can be tiring!  So, I suggest gifting comfy pajamas, softest of soft slippers, and even an eye cover (perhaps good for long flights as well).  We are all going to need these after all the partying, imbibing countless glasses of wine and cocktails, and staying up late :) 
  


a. b. c. d. e

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips