photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Idea No. 9 - Pretty Wallets

Happy Monday, Friends!  Hope you had a great weekend. 
We are really getting close to Christmas and I'm still struggling to get my shopping and cards done.  Someone please tell me what's wrong with me?!!  I'll tell you - I've been watching too much Homeland.  We are finally catching up on this amazing show and since last Friday, my husband and I've been hooked.  
So, ok, today is it.  Tonight is it.  Tonight, I will tackle my last Christmas tasks!!!  

For you my friends, I did tackle another gift idea over the weekend.  Gift Idea No. 9 - Pretty Wallets.  You must know someone who can use a new wallet.  Even if you don't, it's such a nice gift, don't you think?   Here are my suggestions.  

a. b. c. d. e. f. g. h. i

Have fun shopping :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips