photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, December 7, 2012

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF! Yesterday felt like it was Friday - yup, that's how this week felt.  I had my work holiday party last night, so I'm a bit tired this morning.  But, I'm happy it's Friday, I'm happy we have a guest staying over tonight, I'm happy that we are in my favorite holiday season of the year~  

Here are a couple of random musings and thoughts, just because I didn't really have anything "themed" out for today :)  



Isn't this a sweet garland?  I love all the sparkly ornaments for Christmas but it's kinda refreshing to see this simple geometric and origami style garland... 


Roasted brussel sprouts is one of the dishes I made for Thanksgiving.  The secret here - they are not really roasted.  They are done on a grill pan on the stove.  So much crunchier, easier and quicker!  


My boys, Toby (left) and Speedz (right).  It's gotten cold enough for them to put on their sweaters when they go out.  Aren't they just too adorable?!!  

Have a great weekend, friends~


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips