photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gift Idea No. 6 Soft Hands In Cold Weather


So the gift idea bonanza continues today with gift idea No. 6.  Hand lotions and creams.  I find that as soon as fall hits, my hands become extremely dry.  By the time winter comes around, sometimes the skin around my knuckles will finally crack.  Obviously, you don't want to get your skin to go that dry.  Instead, try any of these lotions or creams (oh no, I sound like a commercial now...)  They are hardly scented, which makes it nice to gift since you may have friends who are sensitive to scents.  I've used all of these products in the past, my favorites being 'a' and 'b'.  But the others are great too.  These are perfect stocking stuffers. And if on sale, get yourself one too and keep your hands soft in this cold weather :) 
a. b. c. d. e

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips