photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Like a Crazy Shoe Lady

I've been complaining a lot lately about my work shoes.  I typically wear pointy black 3 1/2 inch pumps from Nine West (like this one) and I typically purchase one pair a year. That's like it.  As much as I love fashion, I never developed the kind of obsession I see a lot of other women have over shoes.  Well, that's all kinda changing lately.  I'm TIRED of my ONE pair of working shoes.  Ok, I have have two more but they match like one or two of my work outfits, so they feel like they don't even exist.  Yesterday, I received a little email from Piperlime, offering a 20% site wide discount.  Bam, that's all it took and I ordered these three pumps like a crazy shoe lady.  
Gomax Calantha 01
Enzo Angiolini Pallassino
Nine West Flax

I know the first one, Gomaz Calantha is a little risque looking for work. But what the heck - who's looking at my feet at work, right?!  (RIGHT...).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips