photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Party of 2012

Image via Coco + Kelley

Ok, are we ready for the last party of the year or what? Actually, I'm totally not ready.  I'm so sad to say good bye to 2012 and the winter holidays :( I do however, feel truly blessed to have gone through another year in good health, which I value on a daily basis as I get older, and especially after Randy's recent mishap in Colorado. 

I'm celebrating the last day of 2012 at home with Randy and the our two pups.  And we are going to do so with a glass of bubbly and fresh lobsters (sorry if that gross some people out).  In fact, we already started the bubbly thing yesterday when we got really cabin feverish while waiting out a mini snow storm. 

Hope you have a great New Year's Eve and Happy New Year!!
A glass of bubbly (Martini & Rossi) with fresh berries


recipe and image via Simply Recipes

Let's hope this is how the lobsters come out after I boil them - NOT moving...

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips