photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

GOODBYE 2012 & HELLO 2013


I hope you all had a wonderful and fun-filled New Year's Eve and Day.  I can't complain about how I spent my last day of 2012 and first day of 2013.  I successfully cooked two live lobsters despite not having a ginormous boiling pot and went onto finish the dinner off with ice cream with fresh strawberries and chocolate mousse cake. Randy named the dessert "Chocolate Moonrise".  I like it! It was truly a simple yet completely satisfying last meal of 2012.  The first day of 2013 was spent catching up with some friends via Facebook and emails, while downing 2 cups of coffee.  I love those kind of leisurely mornings when I am not on a specific schedule.  Later, we went to the movies and saw 'Les Mis'. I can't say I loved it.  BUT it was indeed impressive and I did enjoy all the songs I haven't listened to or played in a very long time. 

I assume some of you guys are wondering if I made any new  year's resolutions.  Not really. For me, it's just too much pressure on myself to set a specific list of resolutions.  If anything different from the past, I want to continue blogging and stay creative because that was one of the best things I decided to start in 2012.  

So, goodbye 2012 and here we come 2013 - ready for another roller coaster of whatever life gives us! 


Image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips