photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sensible Style

Currently, I'm in a search for a desk chair.  Of course, I can't be happy with one of those ergonomically sound chairs found at Office Max (no offense to those who like them, I do too, but the style just isn't cutting it for me!).  I found this chair below.  Perhaps it's the simplicity of the chair - I immediately thought of matching the chair (and who does this??) with a coat and bag I've been eyeing for some time...

1. Amish Chair; 2. Coat; 3. Satchel

To me, this collage simply screams "sensible" to me.  No nonsense, frills,or gimmicks.  Just simply sensible.  And of course, totally to die for.  

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so polished and gorgeous . Everyone must love it. The combination of the outfit is too stunning. It is really a sensible style. I am loving the outfit. Hoping to have an outfit like this one. I also have an outfit with burberry trench coat . It is also lovely.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips