photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, January 17, 2013

What's On My Bedside Table

I've been getting a little behind on my reading.  I started reading 'The Round House' by Louise Erdrich on Christmas Day and haven't gotten back to it since New Year's.  Yeah, that's what happens when I fall behind on running. I read while running on treadmill.  So, obviously, I need to go back to running and reading will naturally follow!  Btw, I'm really liking the book so far (warning - it's a bit dark).  Other than the book, I have a whole bunch of magazines to read, some are mine, some are from friends.   Also, have you noticed how cool the recent Crate & Barrel "Inspiration Books" are?  LOVE'em!  I think the photos are really relatable, youthful, and show practical furnishing arrangements.  I so need to go to Crate and Barrel and check out their latest.  

How about you?  What's on your bedside table for some night reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips