photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday E-Design: Yellow & Grey

I have this crazy obsession with wanting to constantly update and change things around my place. For example, it wasn't too long ago when I bought a new shower curtain(see here).  I really thought I was done with my search for that perfect shower curtain...until I saw the this one from West Elm (see below). Now, I want to brighten up my bathroom with everything yellow and grey.  Here's what I'm thinking of (but probably will not act on so as to comply with a self-sworn promise not to purchase anything in January).   
a, c, and d from here.
b from this Etsy shop.

FYI, everything except "Keep Calm & Carry On" is from West Elm, which will make the shopping spree much easier, especially with the current 20% all bedding & bath sale. (Ugh... so tempting!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips