photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, January 18, 2013

Blog Crush - Wendy's Lookbook

I have many many blog crushes (see my daily reads on the side here).  Yesterday, I found another one! I came across Wendy's Lookbook last night - OMG, she's BEAUTIFUL and has an amazing sense of style and styling.  If you get a chance, check it out and make sure to also check out her bio.  Once you read her bio, I think you will like her even more. She's a woman of resilience. Also, you should check out her youtube videos.  E! should invest their pretty pennies in this lady instead of Joan Rivers. Here's one of her many adorable AND helpful videos:



She's wearing the Stuart Weitzman 50/50!!! Yes, I'm obsessed - both with Wendy's Lookbook and SW's 50/50~  (Btw, her signature/tag line when she gets that big TV show should be "YAY" - you'll see what I mean). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips