photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Father's Day

This Sunday is Father's Day.  I have to confess.  For the last 3-4 years, I've been getting my dad the same thing every year.  I get him a nice golf polo shirt from Lacoste.  He really likes the brand and the quality of their golf polo shirts.  Here's one I'm thinking of getting him this year. I always have to tell myself that I need to get something a man would want, not what a woman would want a man to wear, carry, use, etc. Here are some other options that are great for dads of all ages. I wonder what Randy's getting - the puppies have been saving up their bonies for this very special day! 


A.  Ray Ban Aviator;  B.  Beats By Dr. Dre - Monster Solo Over-the-Ear Headphones;  C.  Titlest Men's Players Flex Golf Glove;  D.  Thomas Pink Scenic Check Shirt;  E.  Kenneth Cole Round Stainless Steel Watch;  F.  Apple Ipad;  G.  Jordan Men's Flighten Up Shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips