photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call

Good morning - it's Monday, my favorite day.  NOT.  Why is it that during the weekend, I have no problem getting up at 5:00 a.m. and start doing things around the house, but on any week day, I can't even find my glasses on the night table without a sip of coffee (courtesy of my husband)??!!  Here's a picture of what's in my head - going back to bed and staying there all day!!  And it would be all the better if my bed was covered in any of these beddings from West Elm.  As you can tell, I tend to go for the simple, subdued, light blue and grey shades.  Like most people, I like my bedroom to be very calm and serene.


Well - here's to another Monday, a reminder that I'm healthy, have a job, and the weekend will be here in no time because time flies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips