photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Loverly Scents

An old friend of mine, "A" sent me a Facebook message yesterday, asking for my recommendation for a light and feminine scent.  She wanted to avoid anything too heavy or "old ladyish".  I'm thinking Elizabeth Taylor's Poison, Lancome's Tresor, Chanel No. 5, etc.  These are certainly classics, but perhaps, a little too much for daily wear.  My girlfriends know that I love perfume, especially anything rosey and floral.  These are my top suggestions.  I have A and B, and am really looking forward to wearing C, E and F. I would love to hear about your favorite loverly scents. (P.S. Loverly is not a real word, I think.  But it sounds so darling, doesn't it?!)


A. Crabtree Evelyn - Evelyn Rose;  B. Chloe;  C. Coach - Poppy Flower;  D. Jo Malone - Grapefruit; E. Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue ;  F. Annick Goutal - Ce Soir Ou Jamais

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips