photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, June 29, 2012

TGIF - Watcha Up To?

TGIF!!  I thought this day would never come!  I often say that I need a vacation from a vacation.  My little weekend trip to the Berkshires was immediately followed by a pretty hectic week at work.  I had a couple of long days where I came home completely exhausted.  So, I am really excited about catching up on some z's this weekend.


I also want to catch a daytime showing of Wes Anderson's 'Moonrise Kingdom' (Anderson's 'The Royal Tenenbaums' is one of my all time favorite movies) and go out for a dinner.  Lately, I've been craving Indian food, which I haven't had in years until recently.  So, I'm going to try to look for a local Indian food restaurant and am looking forward to finding my go-to spot. I am also going to do a little shopping, in hopes of finding something cute (but low-cost!) for my vacation next week.  You must think I vacation all the time - but as some of you know, this is my first real summer vacation in awhile.  I'm totally stoked! Below are some cute items I'd love to have for my vacation.  


I hope you folks have a great weekend!!



a. Summer Scarf from Madewell; b. NY Gumdrop Stud Earring from Kate Spade; c. Tailor Mad Fedora Hat fro Michael Stars (I actually have this and it's really cute);  d.  Cat-Eyes from Marc by Marc Jacobse. Dolce Vita Wedgesf. Checkmark Tanktop from Madewell (really likeing MW this season); g. Mini New Blade Watch 26 mm Marc by Marc Jacobs;  h. Gorjana Graham Leather Studded Wrap Bracelet; i. Tory Burch Pouchette Robinson Chain

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips