photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

No wallpapers or tchotchkes here.

I grew up with wallpapered rooms, and unfortunately, they were pretty intolerably horrible. I also grew up with a father who liked and collected a lot of flea market found tchotchkes. Thus, I stay clear of busy walls, and try my best not to clutter my home with too many decorative objects. So, when I see a beautiful white-walled home with big windows, amazingly crafted pieces of furniture and original artwork, and clutter-free rooms, I feel like I can just close my eyes and breathe~  I came across these beautiful photographs of a home in Bucks County, PA featured in Elle Decor.   Yup, my eyes are closed and I'm breathing, and dreaming that this is my home, someday.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips