photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Floral Edge (again)

I know.  I did the floral edge thing before.  But I can't help it.  I'm drawn to floral stuff. I saw the dress below from Anthro (you all know where I'm talking about!).  Then I thought it would look so gypsy chic if I wore it with a pair of leather boots, so I found the ones below.  So as to avoid looking too gypsy or granny (as floral patterns tend to do), I added the very geometric leather bag to the look.  I would also add to this look a sharp blazer or a classic trench coat.  This look can be worn all year round (ok, maybe minus the boots during the summer).  Now, that's an outfit worth an investment! 


a. necklace; b. dress;  c. boots  d. bag

1 comment:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips