photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend.  I had a really busy weekend, mixing work and play (which sorta has been the story for me lately).  I worked both Saturday and Sunday, but also squeezed in a really fun birthday dinner with Randy on Saturday night.  Pictures to come later this week.  


Over the weekend, I came across this really cool website, 'The Glow', which features very fashionable moms with careers in the arts, fashion, design, and acting.  The photos on The Glow are absolutely beautiful and inspiring, showing the love and special bond between mothers and their children.  I also loved the site for the lovely pictures of the children's rooms.  I am not a mom but I do love the idea of decorating children's rooms.

How about the two below? I love that they don't scream out "this is a child's room!"  They are full of colors, fun patterns, nicely contradicted by sophisticated neutral wall colors, all of which are enhanced by a heaping dose of natural light coming into the room.  If you are a mom, can you just see yourself taking a nap with your little one in these rooms?  Heavenly sweet :) 

A.  Reese Witherspoon's daughter's room in their Ojai, California home;  
B.  the room of Jeanann Williams' daughter as featured on 'The Glow';and
C.  I want this lamb in my room...

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips