photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!!  I am dutifully blogging from Aspen, Colorado, where air is fresh and the town is buzzing with visitors and locals, all happy to celebrate the 4th.  Since arrival, we've caught up with our dear friends and already had our share of a glass or two of wine, beer, and some amazing food from two local hot spots, Jimmy's and Mezzaluna.  


We've got our 5 miler today and the 4th of July parade to attend.  And more catching up to do with our friends for sure!  


Here is my "I wish I had these things for the 4th" board :) 
I hope you have a great, fun-filled 4th!  

  Canon G12;  JCrew Tillary Purse;  Juicy Coutre Hat;  Zara Tshirt;  Cotton Candy;  Tom's Wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips