photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Vino under $15

While surfing the net, I came across this list of the best wines under $15.  I am no wine expert, so I love seeing lists like this.  I prefer red over white, but am open to drinking white during the summer or when the dish calls for it (more like when the chef or sommelier recommends it).  I'm also no fan of anything too sweet.  Here are my three go-to reds, all under $15 (at least where I am).  I am also recommending this lovely book, La Tartine Gourmande.  A great chef friend of mine, S, showed this book to me recently and I fell in love with it instantly.  The pictures in this book are so beautiful, you want to frame them.   
Wine & Food/Food & Wine - a perfect combination to take the edge off on any given Wednesday night!      



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips