photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, July 13, 2012

Weekend - Watcha up to?

TGIF!  We made it through another week. Yay!  
i was really looking forward to relaxing this weekend until I saw on my calendar that I have a work-related event all of Saturday and a part of Sunday.[sigh] It'll be in Hershey, PA - so, at least there'll be plenty of chocolate, which is great because I'm kinda addicted to chocolate. I don't need a lot of it - I just need to have a piece or two every day, usually around 3:00 p.m. or so. You should see me on a day without any chocolate - I'm like a zombie who's extremely cranky!! 


So, although I'll be at a work function, it'll be a sweet sweet weekend.  Hope you have a sweet weekend too! Work or no work! 


image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips