photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, July 12, 2012

If I went shopping today...

There are a couple of things I've been eyeing for some time, that aren't too outrageously expensive, yet I have not been able to allow myself to purchase.  I think it's because they are not absolutely necessary in my life right now and therefore, they seem frivolous. Now mind you, I still treat myself to lots of unnecessary things, but for whatever reasons, I can't seem to go forward with these items.  But if I had the funds to purchase whatever today, I'd happily grab these items off the shelves (or you know, click away online). What are some of the things you've been eyeing but just can't get yourself to go forward with the purchase?  






In clockwise order: Botanical ServewareBird MirrorDress; PillowBowls; Gold Sea Urchin





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips