photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call

Monday Monday Funday!  
How was your weekend? I got to hang out with my nephew, who is the cutest little dude I know.  I also spent some time with my mom as well, which means I came back home with bags of homemade korean food. Aren't moms just the best?! 


Although I had fun with my nephew and mom, I could not help but feel the tremendous sadness we are all feeling as a country during this weekend, over the senseless tragedy that took place in Colorado.  It just doesn't make sense...my heart goes out to those families directly affected by this tragedy. 


Onto the usual Monday stuff here on my blog, here's a bedroom board I came up with for today.  Now, this is one posh and serene bedroom stuff!! 

A.  Bed;  B. Artwork;  C.  Mirror;  D.  Votive Holders;  E.  Mint Pillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips