photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, July 20, 2012

Weekend - Watcha up to

TGIF! I love this feeling of excitement I get on Friday mornings. I love my weekends.  I love being around my puppies all day, hanging out with my husband, taking my sweet ole' time going grocery shopping, etc.  This weekend, I'm going to be extra ambitious and actually cook something new.  I'm thinking of this pasta dish from Between Your Ears (I recently came across this blog and absolutely adore everything about it!) and/or this cauliflower dish from Goop.  


Here are some photos taken during the past couple of weekends.  Enjoy the photos and have a great weekend! 


*perfect summer sky*

Toby guarding his boney*


*Speedz aka Littlez loving his boney *

*Toby & Speedz (bad angle for Speedz) doing their thing* 

*Toby and Speedz post their summer buzz cuts (btw, this is the sofa discussed here)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips