photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wednesday Dreaming - Beautiful Sectionals

One of my favorite things to do on a Friday night is to cuddle up with my husband and our Westies, and watch a movie or two.  Yeah, I'm a homebody.  Always have been. The only problem with this picture is our sofa. It's a sofa I purchased 6 years ago when I moved out of my parents' home after graduating from law school. A boyfriend turned fiance turned husband and two puppies later, this sofa has seen its better days and is starting to fall apart.  Plus, the bigger problem is the size. It's simply not big enough for all of us to cuddle up.  So, we've been looking around for a new sofa, possibly a sectional, but as of now, haven't found the right one.  That means we haven't found the one that's big enough, comfortable enough, and slashed down in price enough. For now, here are the sectionals I am dreaming of...  





A; BCD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips