photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call

This week's going to be a tough one.  I've got a busy schedule this week at work.  But that'll make the weekend much sweeter. I know, that means surviving through 5 work days, but hey, I'm trying to see the glass half full, not empty :) 

I know I've posted about the mirror below, but I can't help it.  I love this mirror from Terrain.  It can easily be placed just about any where in a home. You watch, one of these days, I will actually take a trip to Terrain and come back with that mirror! (Btw, Terrain is in PA not too far from where I live!!)

For now - I wish I can just fall backward onto this bed with a couple of amazing books to just power through! Or take a nice long nap without a worry on the cute little daybed below...


Bedroom/  Side Table/  Mirror

a little sweet nook in your bedroom (via here)

2 comments:

  1. That mirror is SO perfect. I can see why you would post about it more than once!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips