photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Place - Sneak Peak

It's Thursday and my brain is already fried and the only alert spot is the spot that's thinking about the weekend. I had a blogger's block and didn't know what to write about. So, I was looking and walking around my place, trying to think of something to write about... And the lightbulb went on.  

I'll talk a bout my place!  Here's a little sneak peak. Nothing major, just some of my favorite things here and there.  I'll try to share more when and if I ever get around to organizing and cleaning up everything and everywhere.

little Ms.Pigsie speaker on top of my favorite mags, on an ottoman from Home Goods

Owl no. 1 (out of 3), IKEA bookshelves in the living room

I'm-so-glad-I-got-this-mirror (from West Elm) in the master bedroom

the framed hearts is a little DIY artwork. You probably can't see it that well - I am collecting wine bottle corks in that canister (why?  I dunno). 

A little feminine touch to our bathroom (DIY framed artwork)

My Toberz at the top of our very old and tired sofa, looking out.

My Speedz, aka Littlez, on our bed, enjoying our new bedding from West Elm (see here)  

2 comments:

  1. Eeee little guy!!! Love him. :) And love all the adorable little touches in your place. Check out the blog today, there's a happy surprise there for you.

    ... haha okay that sounds kind of creepy and cryptic... but it's not, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a sweet surprise! And a nice ending to my very long yucky week. Tx so much~~ Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips