photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Wake-Up Call

Good Monday, friends! Did you have a nice weekend?  I can't believe we are heading into the mid of September already...  Geez..

I stayed up late last night, doing work stuff I put off until last minute.  I really have to stop doing that.  It never makes the  next day any fun. 

What is fun is the silhouette of this bed below.  Doesn't it look like a print out of a whimsical storybook? I came across this bed while glossing over House Beautiful (while running on the treadmill, which is always tricky!) and fell in love with it pretty hard.  The shape of the bed is so fun and inspired me to come up with the rest of the black & gold incorporated design board. It's another study in symmetry, which I tend to do often with my bedroom designs (see also here).

Have a great Monday (let's hope I stay awake somehow until I get home tonight).  
a. Oxford Lamp; b. Black Ink Artwork; c. Quincy Bed; d. Chevron Block Print Parson Table

2 comments:

  1. That is some serious treadmill talent! And one gorgeous bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - you gotta multi-task, right?! tx, Laicie!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips