photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, September 28, 2012

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

Friends, I am exhausted. This month so far has been one tough month! The good news is the weekend is here!  

With the weather getting cooler, I am definitely starting to crave comfort foods.  I found this yummy looking vegetarian dish on The Kitchn, a great site for quick and easy, yet sophisticated dishes. Doesn't this look so good? (Ok, perhaps more appealing to the vegetarians).    


After a big serving of the spinach chickpeas dish, I would love to cover my pawsies in these uber soft and comfy slippers, with my feet up on the coffee table, sit in my rocking chair, and catch up on my favorite mags, books, and blogs.  


And I shall have a big cup of hot chocolate. Preferably raspberry flavored. 


Friends, have a wonderful, restful, and no-stress weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips