photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Simple Ex-Boyfriend

I've got the Skinny.  Bootleg.  Wide leg. More Skinny.  But my favorite is the Ex-Boyfriend.  Yup, I'm talking about jeans.  I love my Madewell Ex-Boyfriend jeans.  I purchased it...like 3 years ago.  Being vertically challenged, I wasn't sure if I could pull it off.  But the pair I purchased from Madewell was just the right fit (unfortunately, it's no longer available).  I practically live in them from fall to spring.  Here's how I want to wear it this year. Do you like? 



Jacket from here... Jeans here... Bag from here...


2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can't believe I don't have a pair of these jeans. I have everything but! I think I'm going to need to remedy that this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a MUST-buy for sure! you'll find out how versatile it is too.

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips