photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

CC Is What I'm Looking For

I have a three day trial coming up RIGHT AFTER the Memorial Day weekend.  UGH. I just realized that earlier this week.  And to make things worse, I'm like, what the heck am I going to wear?? 'Cause you know, that's super important for a lawyer, right?! I tend to wear a lot of cardigans to work and accessorize to look more dressed up.  I am now realizing that I really need more summer suits that will make me look corporate chic. The one below from J.Crew (of course) is seriously so sweet. The rest is pretty sweet and corporate chick too. 


Gold Knot Earrings... Scalloped Jacket... Tassel Necklace...
Nude Heels... Blue Tote...

Happy Wednesday~  1/2 way there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips