photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, May 17, 2013

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF~~  If I could, I want to be where she is below, preferably with a bottle of wine and Diptyque candles.

Photograph by Julia and Yuriy Manchik 

I really need to unplug, go wireless, and try the old fashion relaxation thing.  (Although I wonder if it's not in my nature to "relax"...)

Yesterday, I read this blog entry, "Life Lately" by Kendi of Kendi Everyday. Reading entries like hers is one of the many reasons I love this blog world.  While there's much celebration of the luxurious lifestyle and goods and beautiful objects in the blogging world, there is reality among all bloggers and it's nice to be reminded of it by an honest and open disclosure of personal struggles, such as suffering from depression which happens to be the case for Kendi. Now, including myself, there are the shy and private peeps who remain shy and private.  I hope you respect that as well.  

So, I talked about going back to running outside last Friday.  I hope I continue this redeveloped habit.  To motivate myself, I should buy myself some new running outfits?  Hehe :) I'm eyeing these pieces. 

Tank from here//Skirt from here// "Time Out" sweats from here

And if I actually keep it up the rest of the summer, I will treat myself to this without ANY guilt. 


Ah... happy happy thoughts.  
Have a GREAT weekend, friends~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips