photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday's Look Back & Forward


Good morning!  Where did this weekend go? I want it back!!
I had a super busy weekend as I had to go into my office both Saturday and Sunday.  I managed to sustain just one paper cut and did not stress eat too much.  

I also managed to enjoy cooking a bit, purchase more peonies, stare at my puppies, shop my own closet and marvel at just how many striped boatneck t-shirts I could possibly own in my closet.   



So, a couple of changes to come here.  I realized it makes sense to talk about my weekends right AFTER the weekend instead of in the middle of the week. Thus, the discussion of my weekend today.

Another big change: This place is getting a make-over and I am working with just the right designer.  Sara Mueller (her blog is 'A Dose of Pretty') and I have been emailing for the last couple of days and we are getting SO close.  I'm too excited for words!!!  

Have a great week - we do have a 3 day weekend to look forward to!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words. I will be hopefully updating it today.
    And I see we have a lot of the same clothes.

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips