photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, May 24, 2013

TGIF - Whatcha Up To?

TGIF!!  And happy Memorial Day Weekend!  I can't believe I'm actually saying that.  Wow, we are almost in the month that ends the first half of this year. 

I have no huge plans this weekend, but I surely wish I had a party to attend like this from Goop

Isn't this the cutest summer invite? Perhaps I'm biased by my love of lobster :) 

Although there will be no big party for me, I'm happy to start off the weekend with a girls night out with Nancy.  I've been really good about keeping my vino calories on the low side.  Well, tonight's going to be a nice break from that!

Tomorrow, I'll have another movie date night with Randy.  We are planning on watching... Hangover III.  Yes, I loved the I and II and have blatantly and openly been waiting for this last one.  

If I am ambitious enough, I would LOVE to make this gluten free strawberry shortcake this weekend. 


And try out a little DYI like this


One thing for sure, I'll definitely be listening to the Gatsby soundtrack.  I can't stop listening to Lana Del Ray's 'Young and Beautiful'.  SO GOOD! 


Have yourself a relaxing, fun, margarita-filled Memorial Day Weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips