photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday E-Design: Kitchen Goodies from C&B

Happy Monday~  
Did you have a good Mother's Day weekend?  I had a wonderful dinner with my parents and my brother and sis-in-law.  We bought lobsters for dinner and cooked them at home. Of course, despite this being her day, my mom did all the cooking and even sent me home with bags of food.  The giving NEVER ends when you are a mom.  

My mom spends a lot of time in the kitchen.  And I feel as though, to my surprise, I do too.  It's probably because I cook almost every meal at home.  Of course there are times when due to work or social get togethers that we skip a night or two of eating at home.  And we do make a point of eating out at least once a week.  But for the most part, I cook.  Nothing fancy but quick stuff.  In that regard, I love looking for the next pretty thing to use in my kitchen.  It makes cooking all the more fun, doesn't it? 

From time to time, I'll go to Crate & Barrel and find so many practical and reasonably priced items, with simple and stylish designs.  This weekend's trip resulted in a purchase of this very small carafe, ($1.95!!) which I will use as a decanter to pour wine.  I bought 2 of them.  While we have a decanter already, it's huge and hard to clean.  So, when you are drinking only a glass or two of wine during a casual dinner at home, this will definitely be more practical and useful.  The rest are on my wish list for now :)  


carafe//  To-Go-Containers// Airtight Glass Bottles// Canisters with Chalkboard Surface//   13.5x9.25 Zigzag Platter// Conversion Dishtowel

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips