photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Beautiful Spaces

My interest in interior decoration and design truly began when I first came across a magazine called "Domino".  I remember the first time I saw the magazine and its cover.  I loved everything about it.  I was so sad when I found out that Domino was shutting down.  But of course, as most diehard Domino readers know, the magazine has recently resurfaced with a quarterly issue.  It's not quite the same as what it once was, but I hope it will not be its last issue.  While Domino in its original form has disappeared, an online magazine published by some of the folks who worked at Domino came along.  That would be Lonny Magazine.  I've however, heard some rumors that Lonny is folding too... Man, I'd be so devastated if that's the case.  No other magazine has the same mix of fun, whim, sophistication, and practicality as Lonny does.  Case in point, look at these beautiful photos from the magazine's April & May Issue.  All the little details of these rooms are just so unique, artful, and beautiful.  These are truly my dream spaces.  Somewhere in my personal beautiful elysium...  



1 comment:

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips