photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Light Mood

The weather has been so up and down here in Philly.  We've had one or two summery humid days, reaching mid 80s.  Followed by rainy and/or cloudy low 50s days.  I am SO ready for this spring to really feel like spring (before summer gets here).  With that in mind, here's a pretty light and peachy outfit for that one perfect spring day.   

In clockwise order: Stuart Weitzman 'Whiskerlo' flatsJosei silk top; Scarf (can't find the source anymore - sorry!!); Fossil BridgetteRay-Ban HighstreetTinley Road Enamel Bar CuffBubble Lam Small Jackie by R&EM


2 comments:

  1. Great blog! And I want to rock those Stuart Weitzman flats. They're so ladylike... I love it!
    -Katy A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I love those flats. Thanks for your comment!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips