photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend - watcha up to?

TGIF!  I just got a call from my husband that he's on his way home with a bottle of red wine.  YAY!!! 


This weekend, my list of to-do's includes shopping for Mother's Day gift.  It's fast approaching and I haven't a clue what I'm getting my mom. I would love to get her some peonies, but I don't think they are in season anymore! More on my mom next week. 

Next - Husband wants to go watch The Avengers.  Not my cup of tea but I'll go because my Husband works very hard and he rarely gets to go to the movies.  But I am looking forward to dining out either before or after the movie.  And I will do so with this really cute knit top (see picture below) delivered today from  Piperlime.  Alright, enough of my rambling-on.  I hope you readers have a great weekend!!


Peonies (via haute-hostess.com)





Hive & Honey via Piperlime

                     


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips