photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kitchen Toys

I love kitchen gadgetry. Notwithstanding my love for kitchen toys, I have to confess - I don't cook often or well.  It's really hard for me to work all day and whip up something that takes longer than 30 minutes (I can probably beat Rachel Ray at that 30 minute cooking thing she does).  I used to be more diligent about it.  I used to make kale juice or fruit smoothies in the morning.  I used to make summer rolls, sushi, roasted peppers, etc.  Things that took time - oh so precious time.  Although I don't put as much time as I used to into cooking (perhaps due to blogging!!) I still look for deals on kitchen toys.  Here are some of the toys I have or plan on purchasing in the future (if I ever have a kitchen spacious enough to store all of these!).


All of these can be found at Crate & Barrel

Column 1:  Breville Elite Juice Fountain (have!); Cuisinart Waffle Maker; Nespresso Citz Expresso Machin w/ Aeroccinno Frother (have - one of the best kitchen toy investments); Le Creuset French Oven (have and ditto the last comment).

Column 2:  Cuisinart Handheld Blender (awesome for really simple soups); KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer; Oxo Uplift Brushed Stainless Teakettle; Zojirushi Rice Cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips