photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Drugstore Goodies

I remember when I was in college, every weekend, I would see a bunch of girls in their flannel jammies, marching into CVS, Rite Aid or whatever drugstore that was within walking distance of the campus, and walk out with a bag or bags of beauty goodies.  I was a bit of a shy loner back then and wished I could be part of that group of girls, giggling their way in and out of the drug store.  Well, now I'm too old to do that and all of my girlfriends live pretty far from me.  The point here, and I do have one, is that I now find myself going to Target or Ulta, and aimlessly looking at one beauty product after another.  But the funny thing is, I always walk out with the same things I have been using for years.  And the great thing is they are all under ten bucks!  Like $10!  Do you have products like that?  Here are some of my favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips