photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Friday, May 18, 2012

Weekend - watcha up to?

TGIW - Thank Goodness It's the Weekend!  I have a crazy combination of work and play this weekend, so I'm super nervous and excited.  Work Hard Play Hard, right? 


I have a lot of work that needs to be done for Monday and Tuesday - I am scheduled to be in court both days.  My plan is to work tonight and tomorrow until I leave for NYC tomorrow afternoon. 


On a more fun note, I'm super excited to be visiting my friend, Nancy in NYC.  We will have a very wallet friendly dinner at a BYO place in North Jersey, as Nancy found a great coupon via  LivingSocial.  Then on Sunday, we are going to watch an off broadway play directed by Paul Weitz (About a Boy, American Pie, In Good Company, etc.), called 'Lonely-Im-Not', starring Topher Grace and Olivia Thirlby.  OMG - how much do we heart Topher? How can you not heart a guy with a name like "Topher"?! And Olivia is so adorable and talented! (She was Ellen Page's best friend in "Juno".)  


For those of you who are thinking of visiting New York City, please do look up plays being performed off broadway.  They are usually cheaper, performed in a much more intimate setting, and very interesting and often times, relatable to our own life experiences!  


Olivia Thirlby and Topher Grace in Paul Weitz' s 'Lonely, I'm Not' (photo credit:  Joan Marcus)




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips