photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mug Shots

As I've mentioned before, I am an avid coffee drinker.  I've been trying to cut down a bit since my doctor told me that I need to chill out on my caffein intake.  So, now I try to drink decaf during the day (ugh).  I also try to drink more tea as well. Drinking coffee and tea is all the more enjoyable when done so with a cute mug.  I love buying cute mugs.  I don't, however, overcrowd my kitchen cabinet with countless mugs. I can't handle clutter. I throw away the chipped ones (although, some times, it's really hard to part with them especially if they have a story behind them!).  I also take some of the old ones to work and use them as pencil/pen holders.  Here are some cute mugs I have already and some I'd love to add to my collection.  


I have these from West Elm (sold out)

Top Row: Take Five from Fishs EddyMonogrammed Mugs from AnthropologieMarimekko Unikko from Crate & Barrel
Bottom Row:  Chocolate Ikat Dinnerware from CWonder;  Piecrust Mug from AnthropologieAlphabet Mug from CWonder

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips