photo hometab.png photo abouttab.png photo dailyreads.png photo contact.png

Monday, May 14, 2012

Monday Wake-up Call

I  had so much fun this weekend.  I spent most of Saturday hanging out with my 2 1/2 yr old nephew and my mom.   It was a lot of fun, but boy, does it take a lot to hang out with a little baby!!


On Sunday, I spent the entire day hanging out in the Poconos, waiting for my husband and friends to finish the Tough Mudder race.  (Pictures will be posted later). I was able to see some of the obstacles and omg, they are not joking around!!  Although I didn't participate, and I would like to one of these days, I am beat from just standing around all day and driving back home for 2 hours.   So, I need a BIG wake-up call this morning - I think a cupcake like this from Sweet Fine Day would do it. Doesn't it look amazing?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips